My friend Sarah posted her April goals on her blog this morning, and she got me thinking about my own goals for the month, so I thought I would share, too. If you’re into goal setting, why not write yours up and share them with us?
- Finish one and start another graduation afghan for my nephews. We have two nephews graduating high school next month, and I’m well-behind on my crocheting for them. Eek!
- Tailor a pair of my dress jeans into straight-leg jeans.
- Finish all of the housecleaning on my monthly to-do list, including washing exterior windows.
- Fill the planters I bought last summer with dirt and pretty plants.
- Stay healthy and make it to the tapering phase of half marathon training.
- Play more baseball with E. The kid just loves going outside a playing baseball. So far, he’s hitting pretty well off the T, and we’re working on running to “base” (around a tree) and back to home.
What are you up to this month? Any exciting goals you’re ready to check off your list?