Who doesn’t love mint chocolate, well, anything? I particularly love mint chocolate chip ice cream, and I’ve made this recipe several times for my friends and family. It’s always a hit!
- 2 c. 2% milk
- 2 c. heavy cream
- 10 oz. Torani creme de menthe syrup
- 1/2 t. salt
- 1 t. vanilla extract
- 1 c. mini chocolate chips
- Mix milk, cream, sugar, salt, vanilla, and syrup in a large bowl.
- Pour mix into ice cream freezer, and add chocolate chips.
- Freeze according to your freezer’s instructions.
Makes 2 quarts of ice cream.
The best ice cream is made with real milk. That is, milk from a local farm whose cows are happy. In our area, Memory Lane milk is my preference when making ice cream.