A few random thoughts from today that have not made it to Twitter:
- I think Ravi has finally forgiven me for bringing Mowgli home. Or he’s figured out there’s a connection from snuggling with me and receiving permission to hang out with me in the bathroom while I get ready in the mornings. There’s been a lot of hanging with me this week.
- I am still looking for an iPhone armband. After lunch yesterday, Hubs and I went to Best Buy, the mall, and MC Sports trying to find something suitable, but anything that was in stock was a piece of crap. Still searching, so if you have a recommendation, please let me know.
- As a friend from high school articulated to me on Facebook, I am homesick for my niece LJ. I am all about that kid! And I picked out her Christmas present yesterday. (Hopefully, I can restrain myself that long.)
- And yet again, I have waited too long to order contacts and I will be suffering with uber-dry lenses for the next week. Sticky sticky.
- Only ten days until Linden returns to the States! I don’t think I’ll get to see her right away because she and Rob are going to hang with her family for a time, but I’ll just be glad that she’s on the correct side of the Atlantic again.
Pictures of LJ soon. Plus a movie review of Adam. Plus a review of a new walking/running trail in Ozark.