Last night, I went an excellent meetup with the Springfield Bloggers Association. I don’t know exactly what compels me to love bloggers so much, but I have a sneaking suspicion it’s because they’re like me. Quirky introverts who like playing with language and expressing ourselves, even if no one listens, er, reads. I don’t care that all we do at our “meetings” is introduce ourselves, put names to faces, and tell a few stories.
So these are the awesome faces who were there last night. Thought I’d share some link love:
- Carie Benton, Our Crooked Tree
- Chad Harris, Fair City News
- Harry Styron, Ozarks Law & Economy
- Nigel Holderby, Tome Curator
- Uli Gulje, Half Past Awesome
- Sarah Austin, A Fool of Myself
Have a good night!