My blogging pal lifestudent tagged me yesterday. With a lack of ideas today, I thought I might keep the fun alive. Here we go:
8 Things To Which I Am Looking Forward
- 5/22: The first day of my 10-day vacation.
- 5/28: The second annual Ladies Trail Ride with my mom, aunt, and horses.
- 6/6: The day both sisters-in-law arrive in Nixa with their hubbies and kiddos.
- 6/10: My four-year wedding anniversary.
- 7/15: The release of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.
- 9/9ish: The arrival of my brother’s first-born Livie Jo.
- 9/10: The return of Linden.
- 9/12: The opening leg of U2’s American tour at Soldier Field in Chicago.
8 Things I Did Yesterday
- Woke up at 5:25 AM
- Ran three miles
- Made a rather disgusting batch of iced coffee
- Watched a biography on Cameron Diaz
- Ate lunch with my pal Heather and her kiddo Noah
- Celebrated my mother-in-law’s birthday
- Began reading Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
- Went to bed at 10:15 PM
8 Things I’d Like to Do
- Run four days a week (in the mornings) all summer long
- Spend my vacation on a beach reading
- Find two solid-wood chests of drawers to refinish this summer
- Run a marathon
- Buy the perfect pair of blue jeans
- Make ice cream
- Find uses for the three tubs of yarn I’ve recently been given
- Go bungee jumping again
8 Shows I Watch
- Dancing with the Stars
- So You Think You Can Dance
- The Office
- Grey’s Anatomy
- Private Practice
8 People I Tag (and People Whose Blogs You Should Read)