Another Facebook meme for this Saturday. Heard somewhere that the Notes section on Facebook was their biggest area in 2009. Guess with the economy we’re stuck entertaining ourselves. This particular meme is about all my “firsts.” Well, not all of them, but the interesting ones anyway.
- Who was your FIRST prom date?
No one. Went to prom by myself both years.
- Do you still talk to your FIRST love?
More or less, since I’m married to him.
- What was your FIRST alcoholic drink?
- Who was your FIRST kiss?
Josh from camp, but not while we were at camp
- What was your FIRST pet?
Vanilla, my gray and white cat that I got when I was six
- What was your FIRST job?
Ben Franklin’s Coffee House
- What was your FIRST car?
1983 F-350 one-ton, flatbed, stick shift, dually, pick up named Sheba
- Who was the FIRST person to text you today?
Twitter, more than likely
- Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning?
- Who was your FIRST grade teacher?
- Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?
- Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk?
Jenny Prince. She’s still my best friend, but we don’t talk nearly as much as I’d like
- Where was your FIRST sleepover?
Lindsay Woods’ house
- Who was the FIRST person you talked to today?
Receptionist at doc’s office
- Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time?
Aunt Kathy and Uncle Kermits, flower girl
- What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?
- What was the FIRST concert you ever went to?
Newsboys at Worlds of Fun, if my memory serves me correctly
- FIRST tattoo?
- FIRST piercing?
Ears, fourth grade
- FIRST foreign country you’ve been to?
- FIRST movie you remember seeing in the theater?
- FIRST detention?
None, though I probably deserved a few for my antics in concert choir
- What was the FIRST state you lived in?
- Who was your FIRST roommate in college?
Amy Jo Perryman