Another Facebook game, but I think these are reasonable for lazy Saturdays. Here’s one about the hubby:
- He’s sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
Well, right now, he’s watching Star Wars with me. If we had cable it would be Mythbusters.
- You’re out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
- What’s one food he doesn’t like?
Actually he eats about everything, even brussel sprouts
- You go out to eat and have a drink. What does he order?
Tea, if he’s being good. Dr. Pepper, if it’s a free night.
- Where did he go to high school?
- What size shoe does he wear?
- If he was to collect anything, what would it be?
- What is his favorite type of sandwich?
Smoked turkey and artichoke
- What would this person eat every day if he could?
- What is his favorite cereal?
- What would he never wear?
- What is his favorite sports team?
He’s not really into sports, but he likes Rafael Nadal and the Phoenix Suns
- Who did he vote for?
- Who is his best friend?
Me, naturally. But Barron and Justin are close seconds.
- What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn’t do?
Comment on his driving
- What is his heritage?
Scottish, American Indian
- Did you bake him a cake for his birthday?
- Did he play sports in high school?