A fun post today because last night was a bit depressing. And it’s a game (yes, imported from Facebook, but still fun.) Here we go. Google your first name + needs. Share the top ten results. Here are mine:
- Sarah needs a cold shower.
- Sarah needs to get her life back.
- Sarah needs a date, maybe some fun, and if it works out a bit of schtupping.
- Sarah needs your manly vote.
- Sarah needs more love lyrics.
- Sarah needs to make a cake and some cookies.
- Sarah needs to hand him one of those weapons that went off without warning.
- Sarah Needs is on Facebook.
- Sarah needs to feel peaceful, and also needs to feel equal to (or better than) everyone else.
- Sarah needs a Wii.
Ironically, most of these are somewhat true. Gotta love Google. I also googled “Sarah wants,” and here are those results:
- Sarah wants to be president.
- Sarah wants us to know that she’ll help expand that hole.
- Sarah wants recognition as a leader in her sport.
- Sarah wants to contact you.
- Sarah wants to know about fare incentives to discourage people from arriving by car.
- Sarah Wants is on Facebook.
- Sarah wants to pour you a drink.
- Sarah wants more Dino talk.
- Sarah wants to know more about disabled veterans.
- Sarah wants to do to America what she did to Alaska.
Big surprise. A lot of those reference Sarah Palin.