Today is Day 19 of NaBloPoMo, and I haven’t missed a beat. I gotta say, I’m getting a newfound energy regarding my blogging, and I have plans for the first of the year over on BloggersGuide.net. Anyway, here is my set of recommended reading for your weekend:
- NPR Mix Your Own Podcast. This is for the NPR addicts out there. I haven’t tried this yet, but it looks promising. You can mix your own podcast of your favorite NPR news and shows.
- Marathoning Will Still Be “Trendy” in 2009. Thanks to lifestudent, I now know that my attempt at a marathon in 2009 will be in vogue. And you all know me, I’m the trendiest person you know <sarcastically rolls eyes />.
- Why I (Still) Blog. I’ve really enjoyed Brazen Careerist’s “Why I Blog” contest this week, and here’s a notable entry. Maybe I should write a post of my own…
- Hot Holiday Hair–See What Your Hair Can Do. That’s right, I favorited a how-to-do-your-hair video. But it was really useful to me–the girl whose default hairdo is a ponytail.
- CSI: Springfield. I’m so glad Jason of the Life of Jason persuasion got to check out the new crime lab in Springfield this week. And I’m glad he shared his pictures!
That’s your reading assignment. I hope you’ll find these links as fun as I did. Have a great weekend!