Hooray! It’s Friday! I have had a crazy week. I started out in a funk, had some awesome snuggle/tennis time with The Shock, had a date with the hubby, ate great Mexican food (always a mood booster), and was smacked around by all the cool things God is doing in my life and in my friends’ (especially Heather, Heather, Amy, and Betsy) lives. And I read some gravy stuff, too. If you only read one thing this week, check out "How To Hug a Baby."
- How to Hug a Baby. OK, this is by far my favorite post of the week. And since so many of my friends and acquaintences are preggars (11: Holly, Ashlynne, Summer, Priscilla, Katrina, Christa, Angie, Michelle, Amy, Nicole, and Stephanie), I figure I should get educated in this department. You should, too…and your dog.
- Cat Personality Test? Shelters Try New Tactic. You all know that we have two very ornery cats whom we adopted. By our estimations, Ravi is a personal assistant, and Mowgli is a leader of the band. What about your cats?
- Cna Yuo Raed Tihs? I can! And apparently only 55 people out of 100 can. Interesting.
- Popping Good Pimples. This, my friends, is why Linden and I get along oh so well.
- Analyze This. I love that I’m not the only one who over prepares for upcoming races. And it’s good to know that others are as obsessive-compulsive as me.
- Group Blogging Project: Featuring Your Articles About Blogging. I know not all of you are as passionate about blogging as me, but if you’ve written anything about blogging, I encourage you to submit. It’s great exposure and experience! I submitted three!
- Best Sports Blog! Vote Here. I realize that I don’t write about running as much as I did last summer and fall, but I’m a finalist at Best of Blogs in the Best Sports Blog category. I realize I’m a long shot, but I’d appreciate a vote!
- Photos of Panda Bear Growing Up, First Three Months . Who does not love baby animals? Can you say CUTE!?