Anyone else glad it’s Friday? Man, I am. Aside from the fact that I had a cavity filled this morning and that no one showed up for Awesome Movie Fun Club, today wasn’t too bad. I got a nap this afternoon, and Chris and I got to eat all of the FonDoom we made for Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom. So my jaw really hurts, but I have a great list of reading for you this weekend!
- What’s a Male Mistress? Yeah, I don’t have one of my own, but now I know what to call one, you know, in case I ever run into one. And I think I’ll be using the words adulterer/adultress and fornicator/fornicatress more often now.
- Cadbury: Our Eggs Aren’t Smaller; You are Bigger. I love Cadbury eggs, but it’s been years since I’ve had one. Every time Easter rolls around, I venture near them but convince myself that my womanly figure doesn’t need them. I might reconsider next year because they’ve gotten smaller! And Cadbury lied about it! Those cads!
- Churchill Coffee Closes in Springfield. In local Springfield news, the staple coffee place of my college career is closing to pursue the wholesale coffee market. Boo! Not only was the last location really convenient for me (well, as convenient as driving all the way into Springfield to find a coffee house can be), but I poured out a lot of blood, sweat, and tears on my graduate work there! It’s like the end of an era!
- Are You Fed Up with Facebook? Until the folks at Mashable brought it up, I really hadn’t considered how often I log in to Facebook, but when I did, I realized that I’m only logging in about once a week. I mean, I send my shared bookmarks, blog posts, and Twitter updates to Facebook, so it sort of looks like I’m an active user, but I’m really not. What about you?
- Uniballs on Moleskine. On her blog 100 Things That Make Me Happy Besides Money, Linden once again steals the words from my mouth. I, too, love Uniballs on Moleskines, and a friend asked me this week why I loved them so much, so I guess I’ll have to write a blog post about them, too. (Thanks for the inspiration, Linden!) Bonus: Here’s a bit from Lifehacker about Moleskine this week!
- Southern Baptists Launch Pre-Emptive Strike Against Assemblies of God. Anyone like The Onion ? Here’s an article from the Christian variety. Thanks to Betsy for sending this to me—she’s Southern Baptist and works for the AG, so she can appreciate the irony.