It’s Friday again, and that means it’s time to share some links! This week is a little puny, but I think the links below are totally worth reading. Enjoy!
- Advice from the top: Marry a stay-at-home spouse or buy the equivalent. I’ve never thought about how crazy my life would be if I had to work an insane full-time job and manage my household. This is an interesting piece from the Brazen Careerist.
- Show Me the Money Oh, it is fun watching my pal Marc as he plants a church. Here’s how he’s feeling this week.
- Confessions of a Sears Electronics Salesperson This is a little scary, and I’ll definitely be careful when I next shop at Sears, which reminds me that I need to buy vacuum cleaner bags.
- Where’s Waldo on Earth? You have to check out this project from a media arts student. It involves Waldo and Google Earth. Need I say more?
- Best Game Ever Here’s coverage of the peeps at Improv Everywhere turning a little league baseball game into the best game ever (including JumboTron)