I’ve been tagged by kch at Run Faster to write a six-word memoir, which means I have to sum up the last 25 years of my life in six little words. I can say with confidence that one theme continues to pop up in the decisions I make, the random things I do, and in what happens to me:
Beat my own path. Never looked back.
Now it’s my turn to play tag, and these peeps of mine should write up some fine memoirs:
- Linden at L’s Pensieve
- lori at The McDonald Family Spot
- Cubicle Queen at Daily Adventures
- lifestudent at A Marathon Leap
And here are the rules of this little meme:
- Write your own six word memoir.
- Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you want.
- Link to the person that tagged you in your post, and to the original post if possible so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere.
- Tag at least five more blogs with links.
- Leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play.
Editor’s Note Due to some protests that my six-word memoir is actually seven, I’m slightly revising it:
Blazed own path. Never looked back.
There. Are you all happy now?