As a recent graduate, I’m looking for ways to explore my new freedom this holiday season. Here’s a list of my favorite slacking-off activities:
- Stay up until 4 AM and sleep until noon.
- Make out with your significant other.
- Post a fake resume on Monster.com.
- Play Tetris until your thumbs are numb.
- Put together a 1,500 piece Christmas puzzle.
- Watch all five Harry Potter movies in one weekend.
- Reread all seven Harry Potter books in one week.
- Update your Facebook status every hour.
- Torment your cat by practicing your hog-tying skills.
- Record all your slacking-off activities and make a YouTube video.
“A vacation is having nothing to do and all day to do it in.” — Robert Orben